Because of its modular design, this vacuum lifting unit is ideal for installing wall panels (horizontally and vertically) and roof panels up to a weight of 800 kg. The standard suction cups are suitable for virtually every commonly used roof and wall sandwich panel. The units are equipped with a double vacuum circuit, which means that extra “fall protection” isn't necessary. The vacuum hoisting unit comes with a transport frame.
- Roof panels mountable at a slope or horizontally up to 16 m
- Wall panels, horizontally and vertically mountable up to 10 metres
- 2 independent vacuum circuits
- Acoustic signal at excessively low vacuum level/exhausted battery
- Can be tipped through 90°
|power supply (V battery)||12|
|machine weight (kg)||150|
|weight of transport frame (kg)||100|
|transport dimensions (mm)||1200 x 1000 x 1600|
All prices include 7.7% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Vacuum stone magnet, 600 kg
Vacuum slab lifter, 1 t
Vacuum stone magnet, 400 kg
Vacuum tile lifters