This hand-held diamond drill is suitable for accurately drilling to a depth of 80 mm by hand or 162mm when using a tripod. Can be used with or without water cooling. With an adjustable speed for each diameter. A stand is required when using a diamond drill for diameters larger than Ø 80mm from on top of a ladder or scaffolding. You can opt for a fixed stand or a telescopic stand. We have a wide range of diamond drills available for drilling into materials such as brick, cinder blocks, sand-lime brick, (reinforced) concrete and asphalt. Concrete slurry and water are extracted using a slurry collector. This keeps the environment clean during drilling activities and less cleaning is required after drilling. You can rent or purchase the diamond drill. If you rent a diamond drill, please return it together with the machine. The price of the drill is calculated as follows: * Measurement upon collection and return. * Depending on the diameter and type of drill, a unit price per 0.1 mm is charged, with a minimum of 0.25 mm. * The maximum wear price per drill is equal to the selling price.
- Can be combined with a slurry collector and slurry, sludge and liquid vacuum cleaner for cleaner work when drilling in walls and floors
- Attach stand using on drop-in anchor or vacuum suction with a vacuum pump
- Available with a water collection system for drilling in ceilings
- For use with water cooling or dust extraction
- Angle of stand can be adjusted (45° - 90°)
- Drills into brick, sand limestone and concrete.
|max. drill bit diameter (mm) stand||160|
|max. drill bit diameter (mm) manual||80|
|power (W/V)||1.800 / 230|
|max. drill bit length (mm)||450|
All prices include 7.7% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Diamond drill machine, 150 mm
Diamond drill machine, 600 mm
Diamond drill machine, 250 mm
Telescopic tripod system