The most reliable adsorption dryers available on the market today. One of the characteristics of these dryers is that the ambient temperature has no impact on performance, because the hygroscopic material they contain absorbs water at the same rate regardless of temperature fluctuations.
- With hygrostat
- Extremely high efficiency Process air < 10 % RH
- Can be used at temperatures from – 20 to + 40°C
- For accelerating drying processes
- Perfect for preserving steel, combating corrosion and making HCL stops after sustaining fire damage
- Drying after industrial cleaning and water damage
|Dry rooms up to (m³)||2.500|
|capacity (l/24 hours)||504|
|connection||63A-5P / 63A-4P 400V|
|dimensions (cm)||215 x 90 x 120|
|operating temperature (°C)||- 20 / + 40|
|power (W/V)||31,5 kW / 400|
All prices include 7.7% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application